" I implore you, my child; observe heaven and earth, consider all that is in them, and acknowledge that God made them out of nothing (ex nihilo), and that mankind comes into being in the same way..." 2 Maccabees 7:28

Monday, March 10, 2008

Pre- surgery pics


Presurgery pics-
I was so grateful to Trinka for waiting with me those 5 hours before surgery . The hospital volunteer did break the rules and let Trish in even though there was only supposed to be 1 person waiting with me. He (the volunteer) actually told the doctors she was another sister of mine (you'd think the skin tone would've given it away, huh?) But she got to stay for about 15 minutes and we were planning to pass her off as an IV pole if anyone asked any questions (see pic in next posting). It was a very scary moment when they told everyone to go and started wheeling me down that cold hall.

No comments: