" I implore you, my child; observe heaven and earth, consider all that is in them, and acknowledge that God made them out of nothing (ex nihilo), and that mankind comes into being in the same way..." 2 Maccabees 7:28

Monday, March 10, 2008

Hope and her "issues"

Just got off SKype with Hope- Hope has a reputation for laughing in life- threatening events (like the time when her and Charity were rowing a canoe; the canoe was about to tip and Hope was laughing and standing up. Charity had to use her meanest schoolteacher voice to yell at her to calm her down) . Well, Charity and I were just talking to her and telling her about the details of the surgery and recovery. She was giggling so much that we could barely understand her at times, a total madwoman. Finally I asked her if SHE was on Vicodin. Evidently that was pretty funny, as she burst forth into a whole new wave of giggles. Oh, well. I hope she's caught her breath by now.

No comments: