" I implore you, my child; observe heaven and earth, consider all that is in them, and acknowledge that God made them out of nothing (ex nihilo), and that mankind comes into being in the same way..." 2 Maccabees 7:28

Monday, March 10, 2008

Pics in the hospital



This is Trinka, Charity and I in the hospital. Actually we took this photo about 5 times because one of us looked bad every time we took the shot. It started to get a little tiring, but I swear my family is obsessed with pictures now and when I finally said "okay, that's enough with the pictures, guys" they pretended not to hear me and took several more. Oh, well. It's fun to look back on them now.
I'm the one in the hospital bed.

1 comment:

Kasia said...

Faith, you look good. I like your hair. Not as short as I was envisioning, though. You could still go shorter. In fact, I could take a few snips off the back and then do wonders with a straightening iron. What do you say?