" I implore you, my child; observe heaven and earth, consider all that is in them, and acknowledge that God made them out of nothing (ex nihilo), and that mankind comes into being in the same way..." 2 Maccabees 7:28

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Another Celebrity Sighting

Well, we can't be sure, but I think we saw Bono and a girlfriend at In And Out burger the other day. They were wearing expensive looking ski clothes, and also dark glasses and scarves as if they wished to remain unrecognized. But my sister spotted them.
If it was him, he looks pretty different. We went and did a google image search to find some pictures to confirm the sighting, but all the pictures that came up were of him in his younger days. B. said we were going about it all wrong; that we had to do a google search for "Bono old fat". That didn't turn up any images either.
But in our search we did find mention of one of his favorite recipes (I think it was ribs or something) so we know he's not a vegetarian. So the sighting remains inconclusive.
I hope he doesn't google his name everyday and find this posting, because that would be hurtful.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was he looking for something? He hasn't found what he's been looking for since 1987. By now, you would think he would pray to St. Anthony and get it over with already.

What In-n-Out was it?

Unknown said...

See, this is why you should carry Harris around with you 24/7.

Anonymous said...

I didn't think he looked fat, just shorter than I had imagined.
At In and Out you can get your burger ANY way you want it- and I think that all of us can finally find what we are looking for.
I knew it was Bono because when asked if he wanted fries he pondered and sang to himself "with or without you...with or without you oh oh"